Springwood School welcomes international students from around the world. We have established a network of representative agencies that can assist you or the school has an admissions team that is eager work directly with you.
Apply directly at Springwood School
2 Ways to Apply:
Apply through a Representative
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS CHECKLIST
- Please email all documents to email@example.com.
- Submit completed Online Application and non-refundable application fee of $75.
- Download and sign theAuthorization for Release of Educational Records.Springwood requires transcripts for the current year and previous two years of school translated into English.
- Applicant may give the form directly to his/her current school.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of a page in passport that shows applicant’s full name, photograph, and expiration date.
- Copy TOEFL iBT scores (IELTS, OOPT, or other standardized English test will be accepted).
- Download and forward Recommendation Forms to applicant's current Math and English teachers.
- Copy of Parent's Income Statement certified by a bank.
The Springwood International Admissions Committee will review student applications as soon as all application documents are received. Applicants will be promptly notified of the Admissions Committee's decision on acceptance and a Skype interview will be scheduled if needed.
International students who are accepted by Springwood School will be issued a Form I-20 by the school. This will allow the student to interview for a F1 visa at the US Embassy or Consulate in their home country.
Please contact the Admission Office with any questions at 334-644-2123 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.