Please use the links below to access specialized forms for services you may need the school to provide.  If there is not a form, please email

If you need an unofficial copy of your student's academic records, please complete and submit the Transcript Request Form. For K-6th Grades use this Transcript Request Form  and for 7th-12th Grades use this Transcript Records Release Form. For students needing to withdraw, you must contact the Director of Enrollment at


The Procedures and Guidelines are located here and a Verification Form is required for each hour of service.  Please contact the Director of Community Engagement for more information.Springwood School requires 100 Community Service Hours from each student to be eligible for graduation.  Hours are pro-rated for students enrolling after their freshman year.



If you would like to donate to Springwood School by automatic debit on a regular basis, please complete and submit a Bank Draft Form to the Business Manager at

Extended Care Program
Pre-Arranged Absence Form
Class Schedule Change Request
Senior Privileges